Comunicati stampa

Editoriali

MoCa press

Primo piano

Riceviamo e pubblichiamo

Home » Comunicati stampa

SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH!

flying beach locandina luglio agosto 2014Prosegue la rassegna musicale targata FLYING BEACH, protagonista del nightclubbing estivo! Sole, mare e relax al mattino; divertimento e live-music la sera. Il beach club – in via Napoli, 14/15 a Pozzuoli – da quattro anni offre una zona solarium, mare, sole, lounge bar, snack bar e – da questa estate – anche appuntamenti con la musica dal vivo. FLYING BEACH MUSIC è la rassegna musicale di questa estate: una serie di concerti e live in duo che il beach club ospiterà durante tutta l’estate. SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 [ORE 21.30] protagonista dell’appuntamento-live sarà il duo MisSara & Fedele, costituito dalla vocalist Sara ‘MisSara’ Musella e dal chitarrista Fabrizio Fedele. I due musicisti propongono, in chiave originale e decisamente soggettiva, classici della musica internazionale: l’esperienza ventennale di Fedele nelle vesti di musicista, arrangiatore, produttore artistico e session-man e la splendida voce soul di MisSara con il suo talento, la sua esperienza di vocalist e lead vocal, ‘raccontano’ decenni di musica, senza distinzione di genere. Da Michael Jackson al repertorio dei grandi crooner, da Beyoncé a David Bowie, il concerto del duo è un elegante e coinvolgente viaggio nella musica degli ultimi anni. L’estate 2014 è firmata FLYING BEACH! Per scoprire tutte le novità e segnare gli appuntamenti live in anteprima basta cliccare mi piace su www.facebook.com/flyingbeach.

FLYING BEACH
Via Napoli, 14/15 – 80078 Pozzuoli
www.facebook.com/flyingbeach
info | prenotazioni _ 345.8336627
ufficio stampa
MICHELANGELO COMUNICAZIONE
+ 39 338 8545610
[email protected]

Comments Closed

Comments Closed

90 Commenti »

• Get closer to Teneife said:

I like what you guys are usually up too.
    This sort of clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific
    works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.

• wechat speed hacks said:

Thanks for finally talking about > Moca Press

• Whatsapp Hack said:

Inspiring story there. What happened after?
    Thanks!

• source website said:

Vitamins for skin in it something is. i thank for the help in this question, now I will know

• follow me on twitter said:

• winnercheats.com said:

“They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them will lead them, even by springs of water will he guide them. Today we address the question: “What is your Heaven View.
    Regardless of how it is used, the shield can only effectively protect one side of the body during
    a charge and so forces the wielder to defend his opposite side with the sword.

• Chocolatebrownhaircolor.net said:

White tiles are an excellent choice for roofing repairs and replacements.
    Never the less, this cause us to scramble to push
    the schedule up for completion. After you have invented the
    final figures, make sure that your present and future busineszs prospects will not find iit too difficult to service thee home renovation loan.

• cannabis grow without nutrients said:

But irrespective of where you had been using weed buds to have high or that you bought your cannabis seeds to cultivate
    it yourself, the product quality could simply be described as crap.
    It is from this mountainous region that we find the origins with the Indica
    Kush varieties. Whenever I would take cannabis along with smoking
    or vaporizing, it could really help me, which can be one belief that
    i can actually write this article and know it’s for real.

クラシックショート

• http://Ii.sk/yz6 said:

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for frogsex

Also visit my site – http://Ii.sk/yz6

ポーチ

listen to my soundcloud

• fetish vod said:

Thanks for shаring your thօughts on sex.
    Regards

• Comment pirater un compte facebook said:

Hi there, everything is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s genuinely fine, keep up writing.

Elite Test Review

• hefei.it/site_map.html said:

Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH! hefei.it/site_map.html Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH!

• ทาง เข้า sbobet ล่าสุด said:

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to
    protect against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any tips?

• tristar legal center said:

These reasons are not a problem necessarily, but you
    aren t sure criminal defense lawyer san diego of the
    actual problem. Next, find criminal defense lawyer san diego out why.

• woolrich-deutschland.de/products_new.html said:

Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH! woolrich-deutschland.de/products_new.html Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH!

• Garcinia max said:

If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies after
    that he must be pay a visit this web site and be
    up to date all the time.

• sbo promotion said:

There is certainly a great deal to learn about this subject.
    I love all of the points you have made.

• http://4cyclefatlosssolutiondownload1.blogspot.com said:

If you have followed the previous tips for fat burning you will start to see results almost immediately.
    You need some tips to complement the diet for a true effective fat loss.
    Another tip is to avoid gripping the treadmill handrails.

• longsleevesdresses.blogspot.com said:

What’s up, I desire to subscribe for this website to get most up-to-date updates, thus where can i do it please help.

• even stevens said:

This site was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me.
    Kudos!

• mechanical aptitude test said:

These are genuinely impressive ideas in concerning blogging.
    You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

• Smartphone said:

The deal being cheaper in nature, avails you the mobile gadget at a comparatively cheaper price than the original market value of the mobile set.
    However, business professionals will require a mobile solution
    that delivers the same features at low costs, without any call drops
    or lags. With smartphones, it’s serener to break in touch by means of others and part new info in few
    ticks.

• michael kors outlet coupons said:

when you hold the michael kors handbags in your hands ,it really feels great.when you put on michael kors handbags
    factory outlet locations store online,it is just
    like you are enjoying a foot massage every moment!

more from : michael kors outlet coupons

• explosive power mma said:

It’s in reality a great and useful piece of info. I’m happy that you simply shared this useful
    information with us. Please stay us informed like this.

Thanks for sharing.

• Blaszaki said:

Smaller table fixtures lend themselves to more intimate spaces for conversation, and bigger lamps can brighten up
    larger areas of the same room, creating a more inclusive feel.
    But still, this system has failed to revolutionize the
    banking methods, it has certainty reduced queues and time consuming processes.
    Sun Tzus is a famed Chinese warrior and everytime before going into battle he would instruct his
    soldiers to know their enemy.

• John Hayson said:

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person’s website link on
    your page at appropriate place and other person
    will also do similar for you.

• Gretta said:

In questo modo il vostro pene diventerà più grande e più lungo fino a 7,
    5 cm – PER SEMPRE!

• pakistan fashion wear said:

Remarkable! Its truly remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this post.

• Emile said:

These residences range from single to four bedroom apartments and each apartment comprises a bathroom, a living
    and dining area, a kitchen, and a balcony. I suggest that you do it in that order to make things easy and avoid backtracking.

Once the group is update about safety aspects and basic terms of the boat
    the fun begins on the water.

• Fishing Paradise Hack said:

These are really enormous ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

• Fifa 15 Hack said:

Qualification to the round of 16 could come down to goal differences.
    Tiger Woods real life coach Hank Haney will guide you through your
    career right from the start and help you improve your confidence.
    I would say a rental at best, but nothing past that.

• facebook hack said:

Take the holotape and show it to Cass to confirm the first part
    of your evidence. Sarah Lyons will fly you back to the Citadel
    and just assume that there is a problem with their
    radio when they don’t respond. SIE is leading some mercenaries in a quick mission.

• infographiste toulouse said:

Comme un observateur ne peut être observé (et critiqué).

• Six Guns Hack said:

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments aare added- checkbox and now each time
    a comment is added I get four emails with the exact ame comment.
    Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service?

Thanks!

• Leonor said:

The scout helicopters don’t do as much damage as their bigger brothers, but they are faster and more agile.
    We have partners across the country to help make your shipment move
    quickly. The track is designed to endure the static and dynamic wheel loads and disperse them to the ground.

• Davida said:

Wow , esto Poste es bueno , mi hermana hermana menor está analizando estos
    , por lo tanto voy a decirle a ella.

• realivesex.chaturbate.com said:

The Maryland woman and her boyfriend had fitted the plastic
    phallic device directly within the saw blade. We walked in and took seats halfway toward the
    back. After you’ve registered, you will probably be directed to a page using a
    list of ladies as well as their pictures.

• beachglare.blogspot.Com said:

16B[0-9]406

• www.trivaulx.com said:

http://www.optikmag.ca/captcha/c/sitemap-2.xml Ebay can be a fun and excіting experience whеn a bidding war οccurѕ
    on an item. Remember гule number 1 ɑbove.

• uk immigration lawyers said:

Outstanding quest there. What occurred after?
    Thanks!

• Esaltano said:

ӏn semi, sі dovrebbero mangiare semi ԁi girasole, in quajto sօno ricchi Ԁi acido pantotenico,
    rame, selenio е fosforo.

• Blackline Elite said:

When I initially commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time
    a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

• Emanuel said:

Jeden z najlepszych rozumiane jest tak zwany efekt-miss

• itm signals said:

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it
    or something. I think that you can do with a few pics
    to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

• z tego źródła said:

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but
    before ending I am reading this wonderful piece of writing
    to increase my knowledge.

人気 バッグ

• Magaret said:

Right away I am ready to do my breakfаst, afteгward hаving
    my breakfast coming yet again to read additiߋnal news.

• Botguru Web Automation Creation said:

ʜi there, Youu have done an incredible job. I wіll definitely Ԁigg it and
    pеrsonally recommend to mmy friends. I am sure they will
    be benefited frߋm thіs web site.

• code promo amazon said:

My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be entirely right.

This put up actually made my day. You cann’t consider simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thank you!

• mensagens de amor said:

If you love someone but don’t know how to express it, then you are missing
    the chance to show them how important they are for you, so you can send charming
    love sayings to (express your feelings for them. Every day of your being
    in love seems to adorn a new look and perspective and thus can be celebrated in a variety of ways.
    See, there are many things that you can do with your mobile device.

• ออกแบบเว็บ said:

Nice response in return of this difficulty with genuine arguments and explaining
    all regarding that.

• cebitalia.it/products_new.html said:

Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH! cebitalia.it/products_new.html Moca Press » SABATO 19 LUGLIO 2014 Mare, estate e musica sotto le stelle: FLYING BEACH!

• Jeanett said:

When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail,
    therefore that thing is maintained over here.

• Electrician in chula vista said:

With a generator installed and operating, you can become an electrician: First, you could electrician service for san diego not use
    your PC, you could look them up online or on Craigslist.
    Their work involves preventive measure undertaken for the purpose of
    negative reinforcement in mind and it does its job very well.

They are looking for a reputable electrician. A good electrician always one who electrician service for san diego is
    well-suited to solve your problem.

• christian louboutin uk jewellers said:

http://www.mywilkes.net/media/toms-outlet/sitemap-7.xml In the
    wοrds of Destiny Child, you pay my bills?
    Ϲan you pay my telephone bills? Bottom-feeding women just wɑnt to make sսre her billѕ are paіd.
    After all, Ƅaby daddy is likely not chipping in. She likely doesn know anything about fancy restaurants or expensive cars.

• scat tube said:

Thanks for finally talking about > Moca Press

• http://pillsbottlesneedles.blogspot.fr/2008/08/San-pedro-sula-gangs-do-excellent-job.html said:

Do you have any video of that? I’d love to find out some
    additional information.

My homepage – blue Coffee – http://pillsbottlesneedles.blogspot.fr/2008/08/San-pedro-sula-gangs-do-excellent-job.html

• Hardwood Flooring said:

Now you need to make sure that the subfloor you are laying onto
    is prepared properly for installation. The logs are then sawed in the
    same method as for solid hardwood planks.

• Water Damage said:

Asking questions are really pleasant thing if you are
    not understanding something entirely, except this paragraph presents nice understanding even.

• shaker bottle for protein shakes said:

Plus, often tines, these bottles were developed when no one” right” way.
    We are committed to freshness and that are sealed with black wax, usually have customized, they are as wedding.
    It has a strong Bo Diddley bottle beat on.
    There are so many shapes andd colors. It is a personal element; through time, tthey are meant to be distracted with
    the attack on Monique right’I don’t go out as party favors.
    So what are known to buy more.

• Defense Cases said:

Over the course of these criminal defense two days you will be exposing yourself to the risks of heavy losses.
    When your whole house or some taps just won’t close
    and keep running.

• kue ulang tahun hello kitty said:

Why visitors still use to read news papers when in this technological globe all is accessible on net?

• chef duffy stufz recipes said:

The trick to a real stuffed burger is ensuring that those juices and flavors don’t escape out the medial side.

• www.falcon-promotions.co.uk/catalogues.html said:

Wipe up excess spill. Wash area with a solution of washing soda or detergent (not soap) and water. Use a soft cloth or soft bristled brush. Rinse thoroughly with clear water and allow to dry.

• Ultra Ketone said:

I’d like to find out more? I’d love to find out more
    details.

• is there a cure for herpes in australia said:

My encounter is now clear because of my black cumin seed essential oil which is thought to cure all diseases aside from death and
    my other treatment options I am taking in orally.

• stromvergleich said:

Gooɗ day! I could hɑѵe sworn I’ve beеn tto this sіte before
    bսt aftеr browsing through some of thе post I realized it’ѕ new tߋ me.
    Anyways, I’m definitely happy Ι found it andd I’ll bbe book-markіngand checkіng back frequently!

• decorating cakes said:

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really impressed to read all at one
    place.

コーチ ストール・マフラー

• Teak Stacking Arm Chair said:

Consequently, there has recently been a significant increase
    in the popularity of patio furniture constructed from man-made materials.
    Avoid a shotgun approach with one color here and one color there.
    Follow guidelines and laws regarding hazardous material disposal.

• Finn said:

A few of valacyclovir’s minor outcomes include stomach pain, menstrual discomfort,
    valacyclovir’s serious unwanted effects
    include confusion, lower back discomfort, vomiting, You should call a health
    care provider when valacyclovir results in these effects.

• hacker facebook said:

Cy – Fi found that she could make the crops grow faster by disconnecting the wi-fi connection on her phone and advancing the handset’s clock to force
    a game ahead in time. As examples, from October 17
    through November 28, 2012 after Super-storm Sandy heavily damaged the Breezy Point area of Queens, NY, Police reported 52 home break-ins compared to only 4 during the
    same time frame the previous year. If you would like to see the whole story and
    updates from Black Box Social Media visit their blog here.

• Cisco 640-554 exam said:

Look for fragmented sentences and misspellings, and make your corrections.
    It is a necessary job for Microsoft candidates
    to pass the Microsoft Certification 70-462 exam. Microsoft 70-640 Practice testing software and practice questions and answers are a complete set of your success that
    lead you towards Microsoft certification at first attempt.

長財布

• Vitamin a skin said:

Orthomol Vitalf It is simply matchless theme 🙂

• adhd said:

What really can ruin a vurlnerable relationship is lack of communication.

• esop distribution said:

These are in fact impressive ideas in on the topic of blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

• Fifa 15 Hack Coins said:

My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from
    PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs.
    But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on a number of websites for about a year and am
    worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net.

Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

• Tristar attorneys said:

Many technologies have both residential tristar attorneys and commercial areas.
    Everything you have can be ruined by busted pipes due to the raising wages of the plumbers east subs, the one surrounded with a
    zillion plants and trees.

• issa asad interview said:

It is no way around the South Carolina. In this way any kind of deal with is
    the cheapest and phone card easiest way to produce
    global calls for example today starts with just a simple but personally and financially devastating process.
    There are a lot of information. Now you have been exposed.
    A one hour to a miniscule proportion of managers. Prepaid phone cards you need to
    make the payment before making your call and remember that a free phone card with
    exceptional promotional minutes lasting only 30 days.

• U.9col.Com said:

The show features a number of the world’s exceptional fashion models such as Tyra Banks,
    Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and a lot of more. Everybody from senior citizens
    to middle school children are visiting there favorite torrent sites to downloads what
    they desire to see. Easy when you’re conscious what you are
    looking for in a product and difficult once you
    don’t have a system for choosing the best Clickbank
    products.

• Psychiatra Bolesławiec said:

I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your content.

This article has really peaked my interest.
    I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new details about once per week.

I opted in for your RSS feed too.

• real estate said:

. There are a number of various areas in Naples and also Marco Island
    that might fascinate you – The Moorings, Venetian Bay, Gulf Coast Blvd., Naples Bay, Wiggins Pass, Port Royal,
    Aqualane Shores, Royal Harbor, Oyster Bay, Little Hickory Bay, Southport,
    Keewaydin Island, Marco Island, Olde Naples, Vanderbilt, Bonita Seaside,
    Third Road, Fifth Method South, Pelican Bay, Pelican Marsh, Park Coast, Venetian Community, Bay
    Colony, Vanderbilt Coastline, Collier’s Reserve, Audubon, Quail West,
    Quail Creek, Tiburon, Mediterra, Grey Oaks, The Vineyards, Kensington, Hammock Bay, The Brooks,
    Pelican Island, Pelican Noise, Pelican Getting, Barefoot Beach, Pine Ridge, Bonita Springs, Estero, Marco Island, 10,000 Islands in the Everglades …
    take some time to see our website as well as contact us with any sort of questions you might have regarding the Naples property market or take a few mins to read our Naples
    Realty Blog site, Naples Ideal blog site, or style your
    very own house search on our Naples Property or Naples Previews websites!

• August said:

Quando si parla di pillole peniene, si fa generalmente riferimento a prodotti che consentono di
    migliorare la performance sessuale, oppure di ottenere
    un allungamento del pene mai fino ad ora si è parlato di pillole che possano trattare il
    pene curvo.

• holiday decorating said:

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to
    my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
    inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

• hairpieces said:

To get a very good bathroom it is always advisable against
    doing it by yourself. For a real low cost, there is no excuse to never equip
    your shower or bath room which has a bath mat
    or non slip shower mat that will prevent accidents
    and add design and color in your bathroom. By keeping the chaos to
    a minimum, any bathroom can be a highly functional and attractive space.